Thursday 11 May 2017

A Workflow lookup cannot be copied & pasted from one email message to another

I was defining email template in SharePoint designer workflow using email action. I have added all necessary columns needed in email template and when I try to save email its showing me following error:



Solution:


After comparing all column I used in email templates I realize that there is problem with column called name as "Occurred Date & Time".
Then I removed "&" and rename column as "Occurred Date and Time" and its works.


But still I faced same issue in different workflow email action and I didn't see any special character in column name. Column detail is as follow:


Alternate Solution:


This time I am go with alternate solution. I create one workflow variable and I stored column value in it. Same variable I used in email template and its work properly.


Please let us know your suggestion on same...

 

1 comment: